How to care of exotic leather ?
- Do not fold or apply pressure.
- Keep away from heat and humidity that may cause skin to get dry or color fade off.
- Avoid hitting metal with hard or sharp objects.
- Keep in cloth-bag when not using in order to prevent dirt and scratch.
- To clean, gently rub with a damp cloth. Do not use a brush or sharp object.
- Allow wet or damp leather to air-dry naturally. Do not use any source of heat.
- To prevent mildew, protect leather from excessive humidity, keep in a dry environment.
- Stuff empty handbags with tissues to retain their shape.